If You've Experienced Bias at HSU

If you have experienced a situation of bias in any aspect of your university experience, you have the right to report the incident to the university for appropriate action and ask for help resolving the situation.

Any complaints or reporting of instances of bias must be made through the following channels. After speaking with the below University representatives, they will determine what actions, if any, may be taken to resolve the situation.

To file a complaint, please see the following page:

Who to Contact If You Have Complaints, Questions or Concerns